Prince Died Of Opioid Overdose, Law Enforcement Official Reveals

2 years ago
Prince died of an opioid overdose according to a law enforcement official
The singer died on April 21 at the age of 57 at his Paisley Park estate just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota
There had been reports shortly after his death that the painkiller Percocet had been in his system when his body was found 
There were also reports that Prince had been treated for an overdose of Percocet just six days before his death 
Prince's former drug dealer said in April he believed opioids were behind his death, saying the singer bought large amounts of Dilaudid and Fentanyl
Prince was last pictured the night before his death leaving a Walgreen's near his home, the fourth time he had been to the pharmacy that week

That's the gist of it, read the original article for the full story Protection Status